AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Online Form 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Senior Resident 2019 Online Form Recruitment Notification. Job seekers must check AIIMS Bhubaneswar online form and advertisement PDF.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment 2019
The AIIMS Bhubaneswar (All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar) Recently published Sarkari Naukri notification advertisement for the post of Senior Resident vacancy. The Recruitment process will be done via Online Examination on 18 July 2019 and 17 Aug 2019. Therefore, Job seekers or candidates are requested to download the notification PDF below.
Online Form 2019:
The online application form submission was started on 18 July 2019. The last date to apply online is 17 Aug 2019. Before the process of Senior Resident online application submission, applicants must have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile number.
- Opening Date: 18 July 2019
- Closing Date: 17 Aug 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Fees: 1000/- for General Candidates & Rs.500/- for SC/ST & No Fees PWBD Category.
- Payment to be made to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT and a soft copy of the same is required to be uploaded along with online application.
I. ACCOUNT No. : 557820110000006
II. IFSC code : BKID0005578
III. MICR code : 751013019
IV. Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha
- Age Group: Maximum 40 years Old
- Education: Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch/DNB. MBBS
- Post Name – Senior Resident
- Number Of Vacancies – 121
- Salary – Rs. 67,700/- as per 7th CPC, Level –11 of the Pay Matrix + NPA plus other usual Allowances as admissible under rules (Rs. 18,750 + 6600(Grade Pay) + NPA plus other usual Allowances as admissible under rules).
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Location – Odisha
- Experience – N/A
- Selection will be on the basis of Written Exam & Interview.
How to Apply
- The online application will be available at www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
- Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply through online mode only.
- Director AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without assigning any reason there of or fill up less/more number of posts as advertised depending upon the Institutional requirement.
- The original certificate i.e MBBS degree certificate, Internship Completion Certificate, Qualifying degree (MBBS/MD/MS/MDS/DNB/DM/M.Ch) Medical registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate and other relevant certificates etc. of the candidates who are selected for the post of Senior Residents, will be verified. If any candidate, who joins the post and leaves/resigns/gets terminated before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month’s prior notice from either side as per the rules or by depositing pay and allowance in lieu thereof with the Institute for the period of which notice falls short of one month or so.
Sarkari Live Info……..
[ Sarkari Result ] [ Sarkari Exam ] [ Sarkari Naukri ] [ Sarkari Naukri Result ] [Sarkari Result in Hindi ] [ Sarkari Exam Result ] [Sarkari Job | Sarkari Work ] [Sarkari Update ]
[ Rojgar Result ] [ Mazi Nokri Com]
[ Sarkari Naukari Com ] [ Sarkar Result ] [ সরকারি চাকরি ] [सरकारी रिजल्ट ]