APCOB Staff Assistant Online Form 2019: Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Limited (APCOB) Staff Assistant 2019 Online Form Recruitment Notification. Job seekers must check APCOB online form and advertisement PDF.
APCOB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2019
The APCOB (Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Limited) Recently published Sarkari Naukri notification advertisement for the post of Staff Assistant vacancy. The Recruitment process will be done via Online Examination on 10 July 2019 and 28 July 2019. Therefore, Job seekers or candidates are requested to download the notification PDF below.
Online Form 2019:
The online application form submission was started on 10 July 2019. The last date to apply online is 28 July 2019. Before the process of Staff Assistant online application submission, applicants must have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile number.
- Opening Date: 10 July 2019
- Closing Date: 28 July 2019
- Last Date Payment of Fee: 28 July 2019
- Date of Online Test: 25 August 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Fees: Rs.590/- for General Candidates & Rs.413/- for SC/ST.
- Payment mode: through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Age Group: 20 to 28
- Education: Graduate.
- Post Name – Staff Assistant
- Number Of Vacancies – 54
- Salary – 11765 – 31540/-
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Location – Andhra Pradesh
- Experience – N/A
- The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination and interview.
|Name of Tests (objective)||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Total time|
|English Language||30||30||Composite Time of 60 minutes|
Admit Card/Call Letter
- All eligible candidates will be required to download call letters from the Bank’s website. The candidates should download their call letters from the Bank’s website http://www.apcob.org by entering his/her details, i.e., the Registration Number and Password/date of birth. SMS & E-Mail communication shall be sent to the candidates immediately after the call letters are made available for download, about ten days in advance of the date of examination.
- CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test.
Sarkari Live Info
[ Sarkari Result ] [ Sarkari Exam ] [ Sarkari Naukri ] [ Sarkari Naukri Result ] [Sarkari Result in Hindi ] [ Sarkari Exam Result ] [Sarkari Job | Sarkari Work ] [Sarkari Update ]
[ Rojgar Result ] [ Mazi Nokri Com]
[ Sarkari Naukari Com ] [ Sarkar Result ] [ সরকারি চাকরি ] [सरकारी रिजल्ट ]