Indian Navy Sailor Online Form 2019: Indian Navy Sailor 2019 Online Form Recruitment Notification. Job seekers must check Indian Navy online form and advertisement PDF.
The Indian Navy Recently published Sarkari Naukri notification advertisement for the post of Sailor vacancy. The Recruitment process will be done via Online Examination on 26 Jul 2019 and 01 Aug 2019. Therefore, Job seekers or candidates are requested to download the notification PDF below.
Online Form 2019:
The online application form submission was started on 26 Jul 2019. The last date to apply online is 01 Aug 2019. Before the process of Sailor online application submission, applicants must have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile number.
- Opening Date: 26 Jul 2019
- Closing Date: 01 Aug 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Fees: Rs.205/- for General Candidates & No Fees for SC/ST.
- Payment mode: through online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Age Group: Minimum 19 years Old
- Education: Matriculation.
- Post Name – Sailor
- Number Of Vacancies – 400
- Salary – Rs.14,600 per month, Pay Matrix ( Rs.21,700- Rs.69,100) + all relevant documents
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Location – All India
- Experience – N/A
- The selection will be on the basis of computer based examination, Physical Fitness Test, Medical Standards.
Admit Card/Call Letter
- Date of Download of e-Call Letter for Online Examination: 10 to 15 days prior to the Indian Navy Sailor
- Therefore the Indian Navy Exam admit card will be Aug./Sep.. Candidates are required to download their admit card from the official website of Indian Navy.
How to Apply
For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 26 Jul 19 to 01 Aug 19. The procedure is as follows:-
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers.
- „Log–in‟ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the „Submit‟ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Admit Card will be generated for only those candidates who have submitted the online application and have made the payment of examination fee or are entitled to waiver off examination fee.
- Candidates who have submitted the application on the last date of application submission, will get one additional day, to make payment of fees. Candidates who fail to make the payment even on the additional day will not be given further chance and hence their application will be cancelled.
- Photographs. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND.
Sarkari Live Info……..
[ Sarkari Result ] [ Sarkari Exam ] [ Sarkari Naukri ] [ Sarkari Naukri Result ] [Sarkari Result in Hindi ] [ Sarkari Exam Result ] [Sarkari Job | Sarkari Work ] [Sarkari Update ]
[ Rojgar Result ] [ Mazi Nokri Com]
[ Sarkari Naukari Com ] [ Sarkar Result ] [ সরকারি চাকরি ] [सरकारी रिजल्ट ]