Maharashtra GK in English 2019 Question Answers (Quiz) PDF: Bihar GK in English Download PDF: The MH General Knowledge Question Answers for 2019 is now available here. This will help with any competitive exam in Maharashtra for eg. MHSSC, MHPSC and MahaPariksha.
Maharashtra GK in English 2019
Maharastra History GK Question Answers
1. In which year the India Gate completely made?
- Answer : :- B – 1924
2. Who and when Aga Khan Palace was built?
- Answer: In 1892 the Aga Khan Palace was built by Sultan Muhammed Shah Aga Khan III in Pune, India.
3. The height of Raigad Fort is________________?
- Answer: 1356 Meters. Raigad is a hill fort in the Mahad, Raigad district of Maharashtra,
4. Pratapgad Fort located in which district of Maharashtra?
- Answer: Pratapgad literally ‘Valour Fort’ is a large fort located in Satara district
5. In which year established the Mumbai High Court?
- Answer: 1862
6. Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum is situated in which place of Maharashtra?
- Answer:- Pune
7. In which year established the Nehru Science Centre?
- Answer: 1985
8. Who builds and found the Siddhivinayak temple?
- – on 19 November 1801 the temple was built by the contractor Laxman Vithu Patil. The building was funded by a rich Agri woman named Deubai Patil.
9. In which city of Maharashtra the Mount Mary Church is situated?
- Answer: Bandra, Mumbai
10. The kailasa Temple Maharashtra is situated in which city of Maharashtra?
- Answer: Ellora
11. In which year Bal Gangadhar Tilak was born?
- Answer: 23rd July 1856
12. In which year Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar was born?
- Answer: 14th April 1891
13. Who was the founder of Servants of India Society?
- Answer: Gopal Krishna Gokhale
14. Who was the first Chief Minister of Maharashtra?
- Answer: Yashwantrao Chavan (12th March 1913 – 25th November 1984)
1. Name of the second longest river in Maharastra?
- Answer: Godavari River 1465 Km
2. Which Bridge known as the thane Creek Bridge?
- Answer: Vashi Bridge
3. In which place “salher” is located?
- Answer: – Salher is a place located near waghamba in Satatna tehsil in Nasik district of Maharashtra
5. Gugamal National Park is situated in which district of Maharashtra?
- Answer: – located in Chikhaldara and Dharni Tehsils of Amravati District
6. What is the name of the oldest and largest national park Tiger Reserve national park of Maharastra?
- Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve is a tiger reserve in Chandrapur district of Maharashtra.
1. In which year Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) was established?
- Answer: 1962
2. Name of the largest nuclear power generating station of Maharastra?
- Jaitapur Nuclear Power Project at Madan Village of Ratnagiri district in Maharashtra.
1. Which state is the second most populous state in India as per 2011 census?
1. Who is the author of ‘’Vivek Sindhu’’ book?
- Mukundraj’s Vivek sindhu, with its 18 chapters and 1671 verses, is considered as the first major book in the Marathi Language.
2. Who was the first Marathi literary figure in Maharashtra?
3. Who composed Dasbodh and Manache Shlok in Marathi?
- Samarth Ramdas
4. Name the author of the novel ‘’Ulka’’?
- Vishnu Sakharam Khandekar
5. In which year the Marathi poet Namdeo Laxman Dhasal won the Padma Shri award?
6. Who wrote the autobiographical Novel ‘’ Uchalaya’’?
- Laxman Gaikwad
1. Named the first Marathi film which was released on 18th May 1912?
- Shree Pundalik
2. In which year the first Marathi talkie film Ayodhecha Raja was released?
- Answer : 1932: Ayodhyecha Raja, literally ‘’The King of Ayodhya’’, was the first Marathi talkie, released in 1932, directed by Shantaram Rajaram Vankudre.
3. Named the first Marathi film with Dolby Digital sound?
- Answer: Chimni Pakhara
4. Which Marathi film won the Golden Lotus national award in 2004?
- Answer: Shwaas
5. Named the director who directs the film ‘’Natarang’’?
- Answer: Ravi Jadhav