MNIT Teaching Online Form 2019: Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur (MNIT) Teaching 2019 Online Form Recruitment Notification. Job seekers must check MNIT online form and advertisement PDF.
MNIT Teaching Recruitment 2019
The MNIT (Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur) Recently published Sarkari Naukri notification advertisement for the post of Teaching vacancy. The Recruitment process will be done via Online Examination on 16 Jul 2019 and 19 Aug 2019. Therefore, Job seekers or candidates are requested to download the notification PDF below.
Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for filling up various teaching posts of the institute. For details of each category of posts and other information like essential qualification, desirable qualification, experience, upper age limit, reservation and application fee etc. visit institute website www.mnit.ac.in. Online application process will start from 16/07/19 and submission link will be disabled 19/08/19.
Online Form 2019:
The online application form submission was started on 16 Jul 2019. The last date to apply online is 19 Aug 2019. Before the process of Teaching online application submission, applicants must have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile number.
- Opening Date: 16 Jul 2019
- Closing Date: 19 Aug 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Fees: Each application must be accompanied by non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand only) for GEN and OBC applicants applying from within India, US $ 25/- (US Dollars Twenty-Five only) for GEN and OBC candidates applying from abroad, Rs. 250/- (Two Hundred fifty only) for SC/ST/EWS/PWD candidates and US $ 10/- (US Dollars Ten only) in case of SC/ST/EWS/PWD candidates applying from abroad. The Application Fee should be remitted Online only (online payment option is available in Application Form) and the proof of depositing fee should be submitted along with online application in the form of Receipt/UTR
- Post Name – Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Grade II
- Number Of Vacancies – 234
- Salary – AGP 10500(6th CPC)/Level 14A(7th CPC)
- Employment Type: Part Time
- Location – Rajasthan
- Experience – N/A
- Selection will be based on presentation and/or interview.
Sarkari Live Info….
[ Sarkari Result ] [ Sarkari Exam ] [ Sarkari Naukri ] [ Sarkari Naukri Result ] [Sarkari Result in Hindi ] [ Sarkari Exam Result ] [Sarkari Job | Sarkari Work ] [Sarkari Update ]
[ Rojgar Result ] [ Mazi Nokri Com]
[ Sarkari Naukari Com ] [ Sarkar Result ] [ সরকারি চাকরি ] [सरकारी रिजल्ट ]