Nagaland GK and Current Affairs Quiz [PDF] English Question Answers 2019. Download latest general knowledge question for competitive exam in the English language.
Nagaland Current Affairs Quiz 2019
1. Who is the present Chief Minister of Nagaland?
- Neiphiu Rio
2. Who is the current Governor of Nagaland?
- Padmanabha Acharya
3. Currently how many districts are in Nagaland state?
4. Name of the largest city of Nagaland?
5. Name of the Capital of Nagaland?
Nagaland GK Question 2019
1. In which year Nagaland state was formed?
- 1 December 1963
- 1 December 1962
- 1 December 1961
- 1 December 1965
Answer: A – 1 December 1963
2. In which year Rani Gaidinliu joined the Heraka movement?
Answer: B – 1927
3. In which year Treaty of Yandabo was signed?
Answer: D – 1826: The Treaty of Yandabo was the peace treaty that ended the First Anglo-Burmese War.
4. The Battle of Kohima was fought in the year
Answer: A – 1944: Explanation – The Battle of Kohima was the turning point of the Japanese U Go offensive into India in 1944 during the Second World War.
5. The Battle of the Tennis Court was the part of the ____________________ Battle.
- Battle of Nagaland
- Battle of North-East
- Battle of Kohima
- All the above
Answer: C – Battle of Kohima
6. In which year first election in Nagaland held?
Answer: A – 1964
7. Who was the first Chief Minister of Nagaland?
- Shilu Ao
- N. Angami
- Hokishe Sema
- Vizol Angami
Answer: A – P. Shilu Ao
8. Who was the first Governor of Nagaland?
- K. Nehru
- Vishnu Sahay
- P. Singh
- M. H. Burney
Answer: B – Vishnu Sahay
9. Nagaland shares the International border with which country?
10. Which is the longest river in the state?
Answer: B – Doyang
11. In which district Fakim Wildlife Sanctuary is located?
Answer: A – Kiphire
12. Which is considered to be one of the ultra prominent peaks in Southeast Asia?
- Mol Len
- Naga Hill
- Japfu Peak
- Veda Peak
Answer: A – Mol Len (Nagaland)
13. Which is the highest Peak of the Mon district of Nagaland?
- Changkikong Range
- Veda Peak
- Japfu Peak
- Mount Tiyi
Answer: B – Veda Peak
14. What is the state animal of Nagaland?
- Felis concolor
- Cervus canadensis
- Ovis canadensis Shaw
Answer: The gayal (Bos frontalis), also known as Mithun.
15. What is the name of the state bird of Nagaland?
- Blyth’s tragopan
- Aquila chrysaetos
- Columba fasciata Say
- Meleagris gallopavo Linnaeus
Answer: Blyth’s tragopan
16. What is the name of the state flower of Nagaland?
- Daisy gerbera
17. What is the name of the state tree of Nagaland?
- Amy root
- Maple ash
[ Sarkari Result ] [ Sarkari Exam ] [ Sarkari Naukri ] [ Sarkari Naukri Result ] [Sarkari Result in Hindi ] [ Sarkari Exam Result ] [Sarkari Job | Sarkari Work ] [Sarkari Update ]
[ Rojgar Result ] [ Mazi Nokri Com]
[ Sarkari Naukari Com ] [ Sarkar Result ] [ সরকারি চাকরি ] [सरकारी रिजल्ट ]