Sarkari Online Form 2019: सरकारी ऑनलाइन फॉर्म २०१९ provides the latest Sarkari Exam, Naukri and Result Online Form 2019. In addition, applicants can apply in any Sarkari Naukri result application online form. Candidates can also check details application form submission process.
Sarkari Online Form 2019
It is very important for a candidate, to download Sarkari Online Form application process. Therefore, candidates are advised to read carefully information brochure / Advertisement/ Instruction, to check their procedure of submitting an application for before goes live.
- NHM Assam Online Form 2019 for Medical Officer
- ONGC Online Form 2019 for Executives at El level
- BECIL Nagpur 2019 Online Form for Data Entry Operator, Receptionist
- BECIL Delhi-NCR Staff Nurse Online Form 2019
- BRO Online Form 2019 for 10th Pass
- kaimur.nic.in Online Form 2019 Sevika & Sahayika
- kishanganj.bih.nic.in Online Form 2019 Sevika & Sahayika
- RPCAU SSS Online Form 2019 for Skilled Staff
- BSF Head Constable Online Form 2019
- LIC ADO Online Form 2019
- Territorial Army Online Form 2019
- Mecon Online Form 2019
- EPFO Online Form 2019
- HC Madras Recruitment Form 2019
- OPSC AHO Recruitment Form 2019
- DRDO CEPTAM-09 (TECH-A) Apply Now 2019
सरकारी ऑनलाइन फॉर्म २०१९
Sarkari Online Form 2019: सरकारी ऑनलाइन फॉर्म २०१९. Apply through the online application form for Sarkari Exam (एग्जाम), Naukri (नौकरी), & Result (रिजल्ट). सरकार ऑनलाइन फॉर्म को लागू करने से पहले, उम्मीदवार को नीचे दिए गए विनिर्देशों के अनुसार उसकी तस्वीर और हस्ताक्षर की स्कैन (डिजिटल) छवि की आवश्यकता होगी।
- (LIC) एलआईसी एडीओ ऑनलाइन फॉर्म २०१९
- प्रादेशिक सेना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म २०१९ (Army) भर्ती २०१९
- (EPFO) ईपीएफओ ऑनलाइन फॉर्म २०१९
- मेकॉन लिमिटेड ऑनलाइन फॉर्म रांची झारखण्ड २०१९
- डीआरडीओ सीईपीटीएएम ऑनलाइन फॉर्म 2019
- The photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be below 10 to 50 KB (Most Sarkari Exam Preferred)
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10 k.b. – 20 k.b.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20 kb
Scanning the photograph & signature:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Color to True Color.
- File Size as specified above.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
– The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is : image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
– Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb & 20kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb(signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in another photo editor also.
If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- While filling in the Sarkari Online Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph and signature.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button
Your Sarkari Online Form will not be registered unless you upload your photograph and signature as specified. Note:
- (1)In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s application may be rejected. After uploading the photograph/ signature in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form.
- (2) After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms.
[ Sarkari Result ] [ Sarkari Exam ] [ Sarkari Naukri ] [ Sarkari Naukri Result ] [ Sarkari Result in Hindi ] [ Sarkari Exam Result ] [Sarkari Job | Sarkari Work ] [ Sarkari Update ]
[ Rojgar Result ] [ Mazi Nokri Com ]
[ Sarkari Naukari Com ] [ Sarkar Result ] [ সরকারি চাকরি ] [सरकारी रिजल्ट ]