తెలంగాణ సాధారణ జ్ఞానం: Telangana State (TS) GK Question Answers 2019 [Download PDF]. This is based on Telangana state competitive exam general knowledge question answers in English, Telugu & Hindi.
Telangana GK Question
1. In which year an Indian revolutionary leader during the Telangana Rebellion Chityala Ailamma was passed away?
- Answer: 1985
2. Komaram Bheem was a trible leader who fought against which Dynasty for the liberation of Hyderabad?
- Answer: Asaf Jahi Dynasty
3. Whose poetry inspired the people of the Telangana to participate in the Communist-led peasant struggle against feudal lords and the Nizam?
- – Suddala Hanmanthu
4. Rani Rudrama Devi was a monarch of which dynasty?
- Answer: Kakatiya dynasty
5. Who was the last ruler of Kakatiya dynasty?
- Answer: Rudradeva II
6. In which year Mir Ahmed Ali Khan succeeded his father as the Nizam of Hyderabad?
- Answer: 1748
7. Nawab Mir Nizam Ali Khan was the Nizam of Hyderabad state during___?
- Answer: 1762 and 1803
8. What was the reign of Nawab Mir Akbar Ali Khan?
- Answer: 1803 to 1829
9. Who was the last Nizam of the Princely state of Hyderabad?
- Answer: Mir Osman Ali Khan
10. In which year 3rd President of India Zakir Husain was born?
- Answers- 8 February 1897 (Husain was the country’s first Muslim president)
11. In which year Zakir Husain was awarded with Bharat Ratna?
- Answers- 1963
12. Who was the last ruler of Qutb Shahi dynasty?
- Answer: Abul Hasan Qutb Shah
13. In which year C. Narayan Reddy was honour with Padma Bhushan?
14. Ali Yavar Jung was the governor of the Indian state of Maharashtra during.
- Answer: 1971 to 1976
15. The Kakatiya Kala Thoranam is located in which district?
- Kakatiya Kala Thoranam (also called Warangal Gate) is a historical arch in the Warangal district.
16. Bhongir Fort is located in which district?
- Yadadri Bhuvanagiri
17 Yadagirigutta temple is located in which district?
- Answer: Yadadri Bhuvanagiri
18. In which year Birla Mandir was opened in Hyderabad?
Geography of Telangana:
1. In which of the plateau Telangana is situated?
- – Deccan Plateau
2. Name the two main rivers of Telangana.
- Answer: Krishna and Godavari
3. In which district Kasu Brahmananda Reddy National Park is located?
- – Kasu Brahmananda Reddy National Park is a national park located in Jubilee Hills in Hyderabad, Telangana, India
4. Name of the largest green lung space in the city of Hyderabad.
- Mahavir Harina Vanasthali National Park is a deer national park located in Vanasthalipuram, Hyderabad
5. Name of the largest tiger reserve in India?
- Nagarjunsagar-Srisailam Tiger Reserve is the largest tiger reserve in India. The total area of the tiger reserve is 3,568 km2 (1,378 sq mi).
6. Which is the state animal of Telangana?
- The chital also known as spotted deer or axis deer, is a deer found in the Indian subcontinent is the state animal of Telangana
7. What is the state bird of Telangana?
- Indian roller
8. What is the name of state fruit of Telangana?
- Answer: Mango
9. What is the name of state Tree of Telangana?
- Answer: Prosopis cineraria
10. What is the capital of Telangana?
- Answer: Hyderabad
11. In which year Telangana state was formed?
- Answer: 2 June 2014
12. How many districts are there in Telangana?
- The state of Telangana, in southern India, is divided into 31 districts
13. Which is the largest district in terms of area?
- Bhadradri Kothagudem
ECONOMY OF TELANGANA
Download PDF Telangana GK Question
The Telangana GK Question Answers for 2019 is PDF will be available here. These are the latest Telangana State General Knowledge (GK) Quiz Question with Answers. You are free to download the Telangana GK PDF.
- PDF Upload soon
Sarkari Live Info
[ Sarkari Result ] [ Sarkari Exam ] [ Sarkari Naukri ] [ Sarkari Naukri Result ] [Sarkari Result in Hindi ] [ Sarkari Exam Result ] [Sarkari Job | Sarkari Work ] [Sarkari Update ]
[ Rojgar Result ] [ Mazi Nokri Com]
[ Sarkari Naukari Com ] [ Sarkar Result ] [ সরকারি চাকরি ] [सरकारी रिजल्ट ]
[ महिला सरकारी नौकरी ] [10th pass Govt. Jobs]